Operational Tips and Information
- Welcome to Corectec's Online Radiography Review. The new website provides a comprehensive review based on the 2017 A.R.R.T. content specifications for the Radiography Examination.
- How to order – If you have been given an Order Confirmation Code by your instructor or bookstore:
1. Go to CorectecReview.com and click the Login link in the top right corner
2. Enter your Order Confirmation Code in the Order Confirmation Code box
4. Enter your name, email address, password, and security question – click Continue
5. Now click the Login link in the top right corner
6. Enter the email address and password you created to log in
All others will order this way:
1. Click the Order link at the top of the page
2. Select the Online Review Course by clicking in the box
3. You do not need a Review Book or any CD-Rom Programs
5. Complete the Customer Information; if the credit card belongs to someone else, be sure to put your name and address in the Shipping Information
7. Enter the Payment Information
9. Create your Student Account, using your unique email address
11. If you need a receipt Print the Order Complete page
12. Now click the Login link in the top right corner
13. Enter the email address and password you created to log in
- Please note: The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited.
- You may access Corectec's Online Review from a computer, tablet, or smart phone. However, be sure to log out of Corectec on each device before you log in again on another device. Scores may not be tabulated accurately if you are logged in on two devices at the same time.
- The lessons include the 2017 A.R.R.T. Content Specifications for the Radiography Examination. The ARRT has granted us permission to use this copyrighted material provided we publish this disclaimer: "The ARRT does not review, evaluate, or endorse publications. Permission to reproduce ARRT copyrighted materials within this review course should not be construed as an endorsement of the review course by the ARRT." Their outline is not underlined. The material that is underlined is provided by Corectec. We recommend that you print the lessons and study them thoroughly.
- The exercises vary in length so note the questions remaining. Each exercise may be repeated over and over but only your highest score will be displayed in the Menu page. Your instructors may ask you to complete an exercise by a specific date and then repeat it after they have checked your score. You may EXIT before completing an exercise, quiz or exam by clicking the My Online Review tab in the menu bar at the top of the page. Your Menu page will show a red progress bar to indicate you are not finished with that exercise, quiz or exam. You may look at lessons, exercises, quizzes or exams in any order. Scrolling your Menu page will reveal your progress.
- Your instructor will tell you when and where to take each exam. Do not click on an exam until your instructor tells you to. When you select an exam the Take Exam button will turn from green to gray and your instructor will know that you have opened the exam.
- Please click the "Continue" button once. If it takes longer than five seconds to bring up the next question, you may click your browser's "STOP" button and then click continue again.
- After submitting your answer, a green check mark will appear next to the correct answer. If you get the question wrong a red X will also appear next to the answer you selected.
- After each question has been presented to you once, any questions that you skipped will be presented again. If you skipped one or more questions you will need to answer them before a score will be placed on your Menu page.
- Do Not let anyone know your password. If someone else uses your password, your password will be retired.
- When maintenance is necessary, the CorectecReview site may be down for a few minutes. We appreciate your patience. If a technical problem develops, you should turn off your computer for a minute and then log back in. If rebooting does not resolve the issue, then call Corectec between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. EST. We have only been down one evening during a severe storm about two years ago and one day when an Atlanta part was replaced that affected our fiber optic line in Athens. Internet technology is getting better every year, but a glitch is possible.